Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love my funks.....

Another day, another planned activity, another morning that I have to get up & go & today I just don't want to. We were supposed to go down to San Diego and to be honest I just don't feel like it. It's a 90 minute drive to go to one museum at a cost of nearly $40 so we can walk round for an hour. I'm having a hard time justifying that today, especially when my bed is so comfortable.

So what to do today? Good question. I don't have an answer really. But I do think I need to work out soon. I think this little funk I'm slowly getting ready to bed will slink out the back door at the site of its arch nemisis...black lycra shorts! I've not been on the bike in two weeks cuz of my knee injury but that's pretty much gone at this point & I don't have any excuses except maybe childcare responsibilities which is what's keeping me off the rubber today and instead typing this.
I'm also still struggling with the black ball of an idea that has been haunting me from the recesses of my mind. It's like sitting on the palm of my hand & I'm just waiting for it to leap up and do something. In my palm is closer than it has been in the past week so I'm a bit afraid to touch it. Poking things is not generally a good way to find out if its alive & kicking. Living things run away or bite!

So with all that in mind I guess ill go see what I can do to entertain my rowdy children today. Maybe ill just unloaded them on the local park for an hour. Poor park, I almost feel sorry for it. Summers got 3 weeks left & I'm running out of steam...my pocket book is also sufferring, it looks like a 40 year old crack whore comin off her latest high, it'll be nice when the kids go back and I can set some money aside. The family lap top could also use a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment