Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's been such a beautiful weekend that I didn't wanna waste it. Yesterday the girls and I went out to the park and spent two hours playing. Today the girls wanted to play on their scooters so I suited up and got the Freeride bike out and we played. One of my daughters got tired but the other was up for a few more loops around the neighborhood. We scooted/rode about 2 miles and had a blast. Unfourtanatly she crashed and got the cool road rash shown below! I was such a proud papa when she got up brushed herself off and asked if I was ready to go...of course I was but first I had to get a picture!!!! ;-)
The girls all ready to head out...
Daddy all ready to head out...

My steed of choice for the afternoon, my seldom ridden Transition Bottlerocket. I so need to take this beast out to Fontana...or the Rainbow jumps in temecula.....if I could find them!

It was a great afternoon...and u bet I'll add the two miles to my training diary! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment